5761 Ingleside Dr,
Horn Lake, MS 38637
- 3 Beds
- 1,581 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,500
- 3 Beds
5761 Ingleside Dr is a single family home in Horn Lake, MS. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms and 1,581 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,500. Frequently asked questions about 5761 Ingleside Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5761 Ingleside Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,965 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 84.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5761 Ingleside Dr has a median household income of $49,480 and spends about $42,421 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5761 Ingleside Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5761 Ingleside Dr include Horn Lake Elementary, and Horn Lake High.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 5761 Ingleside Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5761 Ingleside Dr is about 36.9 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5761 Ingleside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horn Lake Elementary||PK-2||504||32.1||15.6||1.01 mi|
|Horn Lake Intermediate School||3-5||1,115||67.4||16.5||2.23 mi|
|Horn Lake High||9-12||1,287||79.6||16.1||1.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.