4741 14th St NW,
Canton, OH 44708
- 3 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : $94,840
- 3 Beds
4741 14th St NW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 10/20/2017, this property sold for $52,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $94,840. Frequently asked questions about 4741 14th St NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4741 14th St NW is located in a community that is home to 27,012 residents, which has increased by 0.1% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4741 14th St NW has a median household income of $53,631 and spends about $44,507 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4741 14th St NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4741 14th St NW include Edison Middle School, and Genoa Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 4741 14th St NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4741 14th St NW is about 22.4 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4741 14th St NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4942 9th Street NW,
$219,900 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
907 Bellflower Ave Northwest,
$145,000 House For Sale
3808 Sanborn Avenue NW,
$159,900 House For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
1307 25th Street NW,
$107,500 House For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 House For Sale
410 38th St NW,
$174,900 House For Sale
1483 Shiloh Run Southeast,
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edison Middle School||7-8||722||39.8||18.1||1.98 mi|
|Genoa Elementary School||K-4||356||20.3||17.5||2.3 mi|
|Lohr Elementary School||K-4||253||13.1||19.1||4.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.