11277 State Route 93 N is a single family home in Logan, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,800.
Frequently asked questions about 11277 State Route 93 N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11277 State Route 93 N is located in a community that is home to 18,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11277 State Route 93 N has a median household income of $35,055 and spends about $34,209 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11277 State Route 93 N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11277 State Route 93 N include Green Elementary School, Logan High School, and Logan-Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 11277 State Route 93 N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11277 State Route 93 N is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11277 State Route 93 N resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.