11525 Deerfield Dr,
Yucaipa, CA 92399
- 5 Beds
- 2,670 sqft
Est. Value* : $490,300
- 5 Beds
- 2,670 sqft
11525 Deerfield Dr is a single family home in Yucaipa, CA. This home was built in 2003 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,670 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $490,300. Frequently asked questions about 11525 Deerfield Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11525 Deerfield Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,217 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 69% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11525 Deerfield Dr has a median household income of $58,347 and spends about $47,419 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11525 Deerfield Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11525 Deerfield Dr include Chapman Heights Elementary, Park View Middle, and Yucaipa High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (506 for Math and 494 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 11525 Deerfield Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11525 Deerfield Dr is about 48.7 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11525 Deerfield Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
34516 Yale Drive,
$485,000 House For Sale
34620 Princeton Drive,
$479,999 House For Sale
34763 Date St.,
$393,000 House For Sale
34592 Campus Way,
$480,000 House For Sale
11942 Peach Tree Road,
$305,000 House For Sale
11507 Silverado Way,
$615,000 House For Sale
34416 Cedar Avenue,
$222,000 House For Sale
11449 Wheaton Cir,
$439,000 House For Sale
34511 Fawn Ridge Place,
$585,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chapman Heights Elementary||K-5||775||30.5||25.4||1.19 mi|
|Park View Middle||6-8||1,033||41||25.1||0.94 mi|
|Yucaipa High||9-12||2,778||113.5||24.4||2.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.