2102 Silvan View Ct SW,
Olympia, WA 98512
- 4 Beds
- 1,925 sqft
Est. Value* : $326,300
- 4 Beds
2102 Silvan View Ct SW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1975 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,925 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 6/15/2017, this property sold for $350,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $326,300. Frequently asked questions about 2102 Silvan View Ct SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2102 Silvan View Ct SW is located in a community that is home to 24,247 residents, which has increased by 11.5% since 2000. 70.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2102 Silvan View Ct SW has a median household income of $53,613 and spends about $45,004 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2102 Silvan View Ct SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2102 Silvan View Ct SW include Capital High School, and McLane Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (535 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 2102 Silvan View Ct SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2102 Silvan View Ct SW is about 29.4 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2102 Silvan View Ct SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1622 Division Street SW,
$349,900 House For Sale
3322 64th Lane SW Unit Lot44,
$377,950 House For Sale
3326 64th Lane SW Unit Lot45,
$394,950 House For Sale
919 Cardigan Street NW,
$385,000 House For Sale
1640 Ridgeview Lp SW,
$495,000 House For Sale
726 Percival Street SW,
$1,325,000 House For Sale
801 Pioneer St SW,
$190,000 House For Sale
6119 Gold Court SW,
$372,500 House For Sale
884 G Street SW,
$304,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Capital High School||9-12||1,410||67.8||20.7||1.57 mi|
|McLane Elementary School||PK-5||333||20.9||15.8||1.66 mi|
|Olympia Regional Learning Academy - Montessori School||K-8||206||8.7||23.4||3.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.