2018 Waterfall Ln,
Vandalia, OH 45377
- 3 Beds
- 1,675 sqft
Est. Value* : $165,700
- 3 Beds
2018 Waterfall Ln is a single family home in Vandalia, OH. This home was built in 1998 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,675 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,700. Frequently asked questions about 2018 Waterfall Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2018 Waterfall Ln is located in a community that is home to 13,719 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2018 Waterfall Ln has a median household income of $52,804 and spends about $44,585 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2018 Waterfall Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2018 Waterfall Ln include Butler High School, Demmitt Elementary School, and Morton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 2018 Waterfall Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2018 Waterfall Ln is about 23.5 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2018 Waterfall Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
80 Clubhouse Way,
$2,300,000 House For Sale
1070 Brindlestone Dr,
$239,900 House For Sale
166 n Brown School Rd,
$114,900 House For Sale
242 Foley Dr,
$79,900 House For Sale
291 Inverness Ave,
$97,000 House For Sale
Lot 0019 O Hara CT,
$14,500 House For Sale
7860 Timber Hill Dr,
$160,000 House For Sale
4805 Creeknoll Ct,
$89,900 House For Sale
353 Eastview Ave,
$154,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Butler High School||9-12||938||49.6||18.9||1.56 mi|
|Demmitt Elementary School||PK-3||504||21||24||0.34 mi|
|Morton Middle School||5-8||674||42.5||15.8||3.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.