Off Market

8901 Pecan Ave,

Hesperia, CA 92345
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,715 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $279,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,715 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1991

Description

8901 Pecan Ave is a single family home in Hesperia, CA. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,715 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,200. Frequently asked questions about 8901 Pecan Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8901 Pecan Ave is located in a community that is home to 76,417 residents, which has increased by 10.9% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8901 Pecan Ave has a median household income of $51,899 and spends about $44,022 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8901 Pecan Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8901 Pecan Ave include Cypress School of the Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 919 (449 for Math and 470 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 8901 Pecan Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8901 Pecan Ave is about 46.9 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8901 Pecan Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,715
Year Built
1991
Latitude
34.41
Longitude
-117.27
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,136 $0 $0 $188,170
2017 $2,091 $0 $0 $184,480
2016 $2,091 $0 $0 $180,863
2015 $2,064 $0 $0 $178,146
2014 $1,499 $0 $0 $149,500

Local Info

Population
76,417
Median Family Income
$51,899
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.4%
Median Homeowner Age
31.3
Households with Children
79.8%
Unemployment Rate
6.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cypress School of the Arts K-6
Krystal School of Science Math & Technology K-6
Lime Street Elementary   K-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!