8901 Pecan Ave,
Hesperia, CA 92345
- 3 Beds
- 1,715 sqft
Est. Value* : $279,200
- 3 Beds
8901 Pecan Ave is a single family home in Hesperia, CA. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,715 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,200. Frequently asked questions about 8901 Pecan Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8901 Pecan Ave is located in a community that is home to 76,417 residents, which has increased by 10.9% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8901 Pecan Ave has a median household income of $51,899 and spends about $44,022 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8901 Pecan Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8901 Pecan Ave include Cypress School of the Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 919 (449 for Math and 470 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 8901 Pecan Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8901 Pecan Ave is about 46.9 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8901 Pecan Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18210 Orange Street,
$340,000 House For Sale
8995 Avocado Avenue,
$360,000 House For Sale
8919 Evergreen Avenue,
$289,000 House For Sale
18238 Hinton Street,
$505,000 House For Sale
17725 Bangor Avenue,
$424,999 House For Sale
8500 Peach Avenue,
$340,000 House For Sale
17637 Sultana Street,
$259,000 House For Sale
17626 Sultana Street,
$269,990 House For Sale
8298 Windsor Avenue,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress School of the Arts||K-6||840||31||27||3.68 mi|
|Krystal School of Science Math & Technology||K-6||852||32||26.6||2.35 mi|
|Lime Street Elementary||K-6||828||32||25.8||1.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.