2419 Pate Rd,
Castleberry, AL 36432
- 1,653 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
2419 Pate Rd is a single family home in Castleberry, AL. This home was built in 1996 and includes one bathrooms and 1,653 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2419 Pate Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2419 Pate Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,626 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2419 Pate Rd has a median household income of $27,045 and spends about $29,536 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2419 Pate Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2419 Pate Rd include Conecuh County Junior High School, and Hillcrest High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 2419 Pate Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2419 Pate Rd is about 44.1 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2419 Pate Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
266 A D Clark Rd.,
$39,500 House For Sale
3088 County Rd 27,
$73,250 House For Sale
319 PECAN DRIVE,
$160,170 House For Sale
2969 Shows Road,
$285,000 House For Sale
2231 Cary St.,
$26,900 House For Sale
5130 Dobson Rd,
$325,000 House For Sale
514 Highland Ave,
$109,000 House For Sale
14392 Highway 87,
$49,850 House For Sale
597 bibb Road,
$199,942 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Conecuh County Junior High School||PK-8||146||9||16.2||7.02 mi|
|Hillcrest High School||9-12||358||9||39.7||8.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.