1622 Lokoya Dr,
Chula Vista, CA 91913
- 5 Beds
- 2,287 sqft
Est. Value* : $666,400
- 5 Beds
- 2,287 sqft
1622 Lokoya Dr is a single family home in Chula Vista, CA. This home includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,287 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/14/2014, this property sold for $480,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $666,400. Frequently asked questions about 1622 Lokoya Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1622 Lokoya Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,956 residents, which has increased by 44% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1622 Lokoya Dr has a median household income of $88,869 and spends about $64,243 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1622 Lokoya Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1622 Lokoya Dr include Olympian High, Rancho del Rey Middle, and Veterans Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (490 for Math and 477 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 1622 Lokoya Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1622 Lokoya Dr is about 37.7 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1622 Lokoya Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1597 Tuscan Springs,
$799,000 House For Sale
1459 Blairwood Avenue,
$849,000 House For Sale
1735 Wolf Canyon Loop,
$545,000 House For Sale
1503 De La Vina Street,
$615,000 House For Sale
1419 Blairwood Ave,
$798,888 House For Sale
$780,900 House For Sale
1800 Jackson Street,
$780,000 House For Sale
1673 Brezar St,
$649,000 House For Sale
1363 Sutter Buttes Street,
$569,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Olympian High||9-12||2,610||102||25.5||1.39 mi|
|Rancho del Rey Middle||7-8||1,778||72||24.6||1.73 mi|
|Veterans Elementary||K-6||892||36||24.7||0.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.