Off Market

2695 W Beach Rd,

Oak Harbor, WA 98277
  • 1,056 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $213,500

  • 1,056 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973

Description

2695 W Beach Rd is a single family home in Oak Harbor, WA. This home was built in 1973 and includes 1,056 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $213,500. Frequently asked questions about 2695 W Beach Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2695 W Beach Rd is located in a community that is home to 40,057 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.16%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2695 W Beach Rd has a median household income of $54,327 and spends about $45,413 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2695 W Beach Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1052 (519 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 2695 W Beach Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2695 W Beach Rd is about 33.3 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2695 W Beach Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,056
Year Built
1973
Latitude
48.31
Longitude
-122.72
Cooling
EVAPORATIVE
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
3,100 sqft

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,309 $0 $0 $120,424
2016 $1,236 $0 $0 $121,382
2015 $2,100 $0 $0 $202,042
2014 $2,154 $0 $0 $203,001
2013 $2,180 $0 $0 $203,480

Local Info

Population
40,057
Median Family Income
$54,327
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
30.2
Households with Children
78.2%
Unemployment Rate
5.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week