3009 Forestgreen Dr N is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,270 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,500.
Frequently asked questions about 3009 Forestgreen Dr N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3009 Forestgreen Dr N is located in a community that is home to 14,880 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 80.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3009 Forestgreen Dr N has a median household income of $59,149 and spends about $48,114 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3009 Forestgreen Dr N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3009 Forestgreen Dr N include George W. Jenkins Senior High, R. Bruce Wagner Elementary School, and Southwest Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 3009 Forestgreen Dr N have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3009 Forestgreen Dr N is about 62.6 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3009 Forestgreen Dr N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.