Off Market

1000 14th Ave S,

Birmingham, AL 35205
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,198 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $220,500

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,198 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1900

Description

1000 14th Ave S is a single family home in Birmingham, AL. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,198 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $220,500. Frequently asked questions about 1000 14th Ave S and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1000 14th Ave S is located in a community that is home to 24,207 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 39.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.75%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1000 14th Ave S has a median household income of $36,516 and spends about $35,043 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1000 14th Ave S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 43%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 29.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 1000 14th Ave S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1000 14th Ave S is about 41.4 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1000 14th Ave S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Scott Boudreaux
RealtySouth

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Scott Boudreaux

RealtySouth

(205) 835-9787

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,198
Year Built
1900
Latitude
33.49
Longitude
-86.81
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,611 $0 $0 $23,220
2017 $1,447 $0 $0 $20,960
2015 $1,382 $0 $0 $20,060
2014 $1,257 $0 $0 $19,860
2013 $1,257 $0 $0 $19,060

Local Info

Population
24,207
Median Family Income
$36,516
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.4%
Median Homeowner Age
31.6
Households with Children
39.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.6%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Scott Boudreaux

RealtySouth

(205) 835-9787