1410 Bluff Loop,
Dundee, FL 33838
- 4 Beds
- 2,205 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,205 sqft
1410 Bluff Loop is a single family home in Dundee, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,205 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bluff Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bluff Loop is located in a community that is home to 2,455 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bluff Loop has a median household income of $35,058 and spends about $34,262 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bluff Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 21.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bluff Loop include Haines City Senior High School, Sandhill Elementary School, and Shelley S. Boone Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 1410 Bluff Loop have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 12.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bluff Loop is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bluff Loop resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2166 Forest Lake Avenue,
$269,900 For Sale
302 8TH STREET N,
$123,000 For Sale
501 8TH STREET N,
$80,000 For Sale
140 Greenfield Road,
$175,000 For Sale
319 Smith Avenue,
$59,000 For Sale
403 GREENFIELD ROAD,
$190,000 For Sale
4146 Dinner Lake Way,
$179,000 For Sale
561 Saint Andrews Rd,
$185,000 For Sale
2976 Plantation Road,
$509,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haines City Senior High School||9-12||2,371||128||18.5||5.98 mi|
|Sandhill Elementary School||PK-5||962||58||16.5||3.14 mi|
|Shelley S. Boone Middle School||6-8||711||47||15.1||6.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.