14107 Nighthawk Ter,
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 Beds
- 3,012 sqft
Est. Value* : $459,300
- 4 Beds
- 3,012 sqft
14107 Nighthawk Ter is a single family home in Lakewood Ranch, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,012 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. In 1/6/2016, this property sold for $439,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $459,300. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Nighthawk Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Nighthawk Ter is located in a community that is home to 6,488 residents, which has increased by 20.3% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Nighthawk Ter has a median household income of $58,298 and spends about $47,750 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Nighthawk Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Nighthawk Ter include Gilbert W McNeal Elementary School, Lakewood Ranch High School, and R. Dan Nolan Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (499 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 14107 Nighthawk Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Nighthawk Ter is about 59.2 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Nighthawk Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14041 Nighthawk Terrace,
$374,000 For Sale
6248 Macaw Gln,
$345,000 For Sale
14238 SUNDIAL PLACE,
$525,000 For Sale
13309 Swallowtail Dr,
$515,000 For Sale
15130 Searobbin Drive,
$304,800 For Sale
5672 CLOVERLEAF RUN,
$567,000 For Sale
13816 Swiftwater Way,
$599,000 For Sale
13816 Swiftwater Way,
$570,000 For Sale
14923 BOWFIN TERRACE,
$714,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gilbert W McNeal Elementary School||PK-5||780||49||15.9||0.33 mi|
|Lakewood Ranch High School||9-12||2,420||105||23||2.63 mi|
|R. Dan Nolan Middle School||6-8||1,093||59||18.5||0.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.