Off Market

1410 Arbor Park Dr,

Winter Park, FL 32789
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,160 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $295,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,160 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1956

Description

1410 Arbor Park Dr is a single family home in Winter Park, FL. This home was built in 1956 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,160 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $295,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Arbor Park Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Arbor Park Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,196 residents, which has increased by 7.8% since 2000. 57.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Arbor Park Dr has a median household income of $80,307 and spends about $58,057 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Arbor Park Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 39%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Arbor Park Dr include Lakemont Elementary, Maitland Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1410 Arbor Park Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Arbor Park Dr is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Arbor Park Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,160
Year Built
1956
Latitude
28.61
Longitude
-81.33
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,101 $0 $0 $143,186
2016 $2,101 $0 $0 $140,286
2015 $2,080 $0 $0 $101,780
2013 $2,700 $0 $0 $84,115

Local Info

Population
23,196
Median Family Income
$80,307
Graduate Degree Percentile
14.7%
Median Homeowner Age
39.8
Households with Children
57.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.1%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Lakemont Elementary PK-5
Maitland Middle 6-8
Winter Park High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week