1410 Apple St,
Immokalee, FL 34142
- 1,565 sqft
Est. Value* : $135,100
- 1,565 sqft
1410 Apple St is a single family home in Immokalee, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes 1,565 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $135,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Apple St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Apple St is located in a community that is home to 24,065 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Apple St has a median household income of $28,911 and spends about $30,568 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Apple St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Apple St include Eden Park Elementary School, Immokalee High School, and Immokalee Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 78.3% of the residents near 1410 Apple St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Apple St is about 56.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Apple St resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
806 Escambia ST,
$300,000 For Sale
5290 Ferrari Ave,
$360,000 For Sale
5108 Beckton RD,
$240,000 For Sale
5391 Ferris Ave,
$228,000 For Sale
3545 72nd Avenue NE,
$345,000 For Sale
3738 70th Ave NE,
$265,000 For Sale
3895 66th Ave NE,
$267,999 For Sale
5938 Plymouth PL,
$359,900 For Sale
Xxxx 70th Ave NE,
$284,999 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eden Park Elementary School||PK-5||671||55||12.2||1.19 mi|
|Immokalee High School||9-12||1,751||90||19.4||1.47 mi|
|Immokalee Middle School||6-8||1,492||87||17.1||1.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.