1435 Grand Cayman Cir is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,392 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,300.
Frequently asked questions about 1435 Grand Cayman Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1435 Grand Cayman Cir is located in a community that is home to 19,564 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1435 Grand Cayman Cir has a median household income of $67,807 and spends about $52,707 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1435 Grand Cayman Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1435 Grand Cayman Cir include Denison Middle School, Garden Grove Elementary School, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1435 Grand Cayman Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1435 Grand Cayman Cir is about 56.9 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1435 Grand Cayman Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.