302 E Main St,
Calmar, IA 52132
- 3 Beds
- 4,970 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 E Main St is a single family home in Calmar, IA. This home was built in 1941 and includes three bedrooms and 4,970 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Main St is located in a community that is home to 2,021 residents, which has increased by 2.2% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Main St has a median household income of $37,287 and spends about $35,616 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Main St include South Winneshiek Elementary School, South Winneshiek High School, and South Winneshiek Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 68.9% of the residents near 302 E Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Main St is about 17.0 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
361 Lybrand Street,
$97,500 House For Sale
240 East Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
401 N Polk Street,
$70,000 House For Sale
113 Wood Street,
$63,000 House For Sale
506 E Spring Street,
$119,000 House For Sale
22924 Grosbeak Road,
$650,000 House For Sale
1801 Park Street,
$269,900 House For Sale
206 NE 1st Street,
$95,900 House For Sale
407 2nd Street,
$44,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South Winneshiek Elementary School||PK-5||168||15.9||10.5||5.68 mi|
|South Winneshiek High School||9-12||208||16||12.9||0.27 mi|
|South Winneshiek Middle School||6-8||119||9.5||12.5||5.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.