409 Avenue N NE,
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- 2 Beds
- 792 sqft
Est. Value* : $50,660
- 2 Beds
- 792 sqft
409 Avenue N NE is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 792 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $50,660. Frequently asked questions about 409 Avenue N NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 409 Avenue N NE is located in a community that is home to 29,009 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 409 Avenue N NE has a median household income of $41,307 and spends about $37,852 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 409 Avenue N NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 409 Avenue N NE include Denison Middle School, Garden Grove Elementary School, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 409 Avenue N NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 409 Avenue N NE is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 409 Avenue N NE resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
603 AVENUE O NE,
$141,500 House For Sale
1734 3RD STREET NE,
$299,900 House For Sale
626 MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD. NE,
$89,900 House For Sale
549 MARTIN LUTHER KING BOULEVARD NE,
$189,900 House For Sale
2148 5TH STREET NE,
$149,900 House For Sale
1738 2ND STREET NE,
$54,900 House For Sale
1913 BROWN STREET NE,
$199,900 House For Sale
1211 6TH STREET NE,
$154,900 House For Sale
903 MARTIN LUTHER KING BOULEVARD NE,
$175,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Denison Middle School||6-8||808||51||15.8||1.33 mi|
|Garden Grove Elementary School||PK-5||542||35||15.4||4.94 mi|
|Winter Haven Senior High School||9-12||2,200||92||23.9||1.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.