Off Market

43 Hastings Pl,

Jackson, TN 38305
  • 1,674 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $107,900

  • 1,674 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

43 Hastings Pl is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bathrooms and 1,674 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 7/9/2019, this property sold for $104,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,900. Frequently asked questions about 43 Hastings Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 43 Hastings Pl is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 43 Hastings Pl has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 43 Hastings Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 43 Hastings Pl include North Side High School, Nova Early Learning Center, and Thelma Barker Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 43 Hastings Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 43 Hastings Pl is about 35.2 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 43 Hastings Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,674
Year Built
1995
Latitude
35.7
Longitude
-88.84
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
7/9/2019 $104,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,031 $0 $0 $23,900
2017 $952 $0 $0 $23,150
2016 $952 $0 $0 $23,150
2015 $952 $0 $0 $23,150
2013 $966 $0 $0 $23,450

Local Info

Population
39,190
Median Family Income
$57,506
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.7%
Median Homeowner Age
33.1
Households with Children
74.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
North Side High School   9-12
Nova Early Learning Center   PK-10
Thelma Barker Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week