Off Market

440 Wethersfield Ave,

Hartford, CT 06114
  • 9 Beds
  • 3,288 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $81,470

  • 9 Beds
  • 3,288 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1900

Description

440 Wethersfield Ave is a duplex in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 1900 and includes nine bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,288 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 3/2/2015, this property sold for $224,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $81,470. Frequently asked questions about 440 Wethersfield Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 440 Wethersfield Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,189 residents, which has decreased by -8.8% since 2000. 60.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.95%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 440 Wethersfield Ave has a median household income of $52,947 and spends about $44,617 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 440 Wethersfield Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 37.8%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 33%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 440 Wethersfield Ave include Asian Studies Academy at Bellizzi School, and Betances STEM Magnet School. The state average SAT score is 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 440 Wethersfield Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 440 Wethersfield Ave is about 24.5 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 440 Wethersfield Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
9
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
3,288
Year Built
1900
Latitude
41.74
Longitude
-72.67
Heating
HOT WATER

Price History

Date Price Event
3/2/2015 $224,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,303 $0 $0 $17,533
2016 $1,266 $0 $0 $17,039
2015 $1,206 $0 $0 $16,230

Local Info

Population
22,189
Median Family Income
$52,947
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.7%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
60.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Asian Studies Academy at Bellizzi School   PK-8
Betances Early Reading Lab Magnet School PK-4
Betances STEM Magnet School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!