117 E Locust Ave,
Lapwai, ID 83540
- 2 Beds
- 884 sqft
Est. Value* : $125,200
- 2 Beds
- 884 sqft
117 E Locust Ave is a single family home in Lapwai, ID. This home was built in 1926 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 884 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $125,200. Frequently asked questions about 117 E Locust Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 117 E Locust Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,115 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 117 E Locust Ave has a median household income of $34,250 and spends about $33,847 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 117 E Locust Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 117 E Locust Ave include Lapwai Elementary School, and Lapwai Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 117 E Locust Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 13.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 117 E Locust Ave is about 17.9 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 117 E Locust Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23699 Spalding Mill Road,
$1,950,000 For Sale
2638 Grelle Ave.,
$869,000 For Sale
7871 Pheasant Chase Drive,
$625,000 For Sale
1834 Alder Avenue,
$239,900 For Sale
6397 Hepton Lane,
$610,000 For Sale
6280 Hepton Lane,
$975,000 For Sale
1432 Burrell Avenue,
$359,900 For Sale
3816 14th St E,
$229,000 For Sale
1419 Ripon Avenue,
$209,700 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lapwai Elementary School||PK-5||252||19||13.2||0.26 mi|
|Lapwai Middle/High School||6-12||241||17.8||13.4||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.