124 S 2nd St,
Loveland, OH 45140
- 3 Beds
- 833 sqft
Est. Value* : $37,560
- 3 Beds
- 833 sqft
124 S 2nd St is a single family home in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 833 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $37,560. Frequently asked questions about 124 S 2nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 124 S 2nd St is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 124 S 2nd St has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 124 S 2nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 124 S 2nd St include Taylor High School, and Three Rivers Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 124 S 2nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 124 S 2nd St is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 124 S 2nd St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3396 Triplecrown Drive,
$250,000 For Sale
3272 Cherryridge Drive,
$635,000 For Sale
4040 Roundup Ridge,
$876,000 For Sale
4051 Roundup Ridge,
$1,298,000 For Sale
4089 Roundup Ridge,
$1,250,000 For Sale
2259 South Road,
$193,500 For Sale
1864 Arabian Court,
$525,000 For Sale
8610 Bridgetown Road,
$199,900 For Sale
2061 Glenview Drive,
$219,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Taylor High School||7-12||896||42||21.3||3.03 mi|
|Three Rivers Elementary||PK-6||1,191||53.5||22.2||3.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.