4955 Lindell Rd,
Las Vegas, NV 89118
- 3 Beds
- 1,202 sqft
Est. Value* : $169,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,202 sqft
4955 Lindell Rd is a condominium unit in Las Vegas, NV. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,202 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,900. Frequently asked questions about 4955 Lindell Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4955 Lindell Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,169 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 57.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4955 Lindell Rd has a median household income of $61,254 and spends about $49,286 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4955 Lindell Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4955 Lindell Rd include College of So. NV High School East. The average SAT score for this area is about 1015 (514 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 4955 Lindell Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4955 Lindell Rd is about 30.5 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4955 Lindell Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6368 Youngmont Ave,
$250,000 For Sale
6015 W Quail Ave,
$915,000 For Sale
6768 Tara Ave,
$429,999 For Sale
6264 Lapilli Ave,
$229,000 For Sale
7524 Avalon Bay St,
$615,000 For Sale
3601 Pinnate Dr,
$305,000 For Sale
6345 Staley Downs St,
$378,888 For Sale
5120 Doe Ave,
$249,999 For Sale
93 Spanish Gate Drive,
$18,500,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|College of So. NV High School East||11-12||107||4||26.7||10.58 mi|
|College of So. NV High School South||11-12||154||5||30.8||15.56 mi|
|College of So. NV High School West||11-12||215||6||35.8||3.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.