1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104,
Vero Beach, FL 32967
- 3 Beds
- 1,958 sqft
Est. Value* : $301,300
- 3 Beds
1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, is a condominium unit in Vero Beach, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,958 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/10/2018, this property sold for $295,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $301,300. Frequently asked questions about 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, is located in a community that is home to 8,515 residents, which has decreased by -4.9% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, has a median household income of $44,838 and spends about $39,699 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, include Beachland Elementary School, Gifford Middle School, and Vero Beach High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, is about 62.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1510 Oak Harbor Blvd, Apt 104, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2143 Falls Circle,
$742,648 House For Sale
2134 Falls Circle,
$569,000 House For Sale
4810 Saint James Avenue,
$649,000 House For Sale
2114 Falls Circle,
$525,000 House For Sale
2156 Falls Manor,
$421,051 House For Sale
2160 Falls Manor,
$449,826 House For Sale
2164 Falls Manor,
$469,584 House For Sale
2168 Falls Manor,
$421,116 House For Sale
2172 Falls Manor,
$420,375 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Beachland Elementary School||K-5||436||30||14.5||2.74 mi|
|Gifford Middle School||6-8||832||48||17.3||0.89 mi|
|Vero Beach High School||9-12||2,899||137||21.1||3.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.