Holly Hill, SC 29059
Est. Value* : N/A
Russell NE is a multi-family home in Holly Hill, SC. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about Russell NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? Russell NE is located in a community that is home to 5,960 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near Russell NE has a median household income of $31,483 and spends about $32,090 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding Russell NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to Russell NE include Orangeburg Wilkinson High, Sheridan Elementary, and William J. Clark Middle. The state average SAT score is 945.
- How’s the job market? About 68.5% of the residents near Russell NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for Russell NE is about 41.8 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? Russell NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
204 Wannamaker Way,
$169,900 House For Sale
160 Muller Street,
$47,000 House For Sale
704 710, 720,730 Dantzler,
$129,000 House For Sale
1859 Atlantic Avenue,
$80,000 House For Sale
$139,500 House For Sale
625 Pike Street,
$250,000 House For Sale
779 Edisto Avenue,
$74,000 House For Sale
1931 Broughton Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
390 Brewton Street,
$229,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Orangeburg Wilkinson High||9-12||1,045||57.8||18||1.84 mi|
|Sheridan Elementary||PK-5||487||28||17.3||1.85 mi|
|William J. Clark Middle||6-8||693||37||18.7||1.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.