790 J St,
Springfield, OR 97477
- 4 Beds
- 1,860 sqft
Est. Value* : $219,200
- 4 Beds
790 J St is a single family home in Springfield, OR. This home was built in 1945 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,860 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 6/20/2017, this property sold for $100,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,200. Frequently asked questions about 790 J St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 790 J St is located in a community that is home to 35,931 residents, which has increased by 13.3% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 790 J St has a median household income of $33,200 and spends about $33,164 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 790 J St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 790 J St include Gateways High School, and Hamlin Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1068 (539 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 790 J St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 790 J St is about 40.8 degrees in January and 64.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 790 J St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1955 Debra Drive,
$255,000 House For Sale
639 Nicholas Drive,
$335,000 House For Sale
95 W. 20th Avenue,
$695,000 House For Sale
335 W 38TH AVE,
$379,999 House For Sale
$220,000 House For Sale
286 Rockridge Ct,
$649,900 House For Sale
755 HORN LN,
$350,000 House For Sale
6801 F St,
$284,900 House For Sale
2995 W 15th Ave,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gateways High School||9-12||77||7||11||0.98 mi|
|Springfield High School||9-12||1,349||58.1||23.1||0.5 mi|
|Hamlin Middle School||6-8||680||27.8||24.3||0.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.