302 Kenyon Ave,
Ottumwa, IA 52501
- 2 Beds
- 804 sqft
Est. Value* : $21,040
- 2 Beds
302 Kenyon Ave is a single family home in Ottumwa, IA. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 804 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,040. Frequently asked questions about 302 Kenyon Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Kenyon Ave is located in a community that is home to 30,634 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Kenyon Ave has a median household income of $35,926 and spends about $34,667 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Kenyon Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 56.3% of the residents near 302 Kenyon Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Kenyon Ave is about 15.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Kenyon Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
711 W Grant Street,
$119,900 House For Sale
23766 State Highway D,
$199,900 House For Sale
L11PH1 Southgate Business Park,
$159,500 House For Sale
308 Vermeer Road E,
$369,900 House For Sale
310 Peace Street,
$239,000 House For Sale
1105 N Prairie Street,
$179,000 House For Sale
410 Franklin Street,
$510,000 House For Sale
LT11PH2 Southgate Business Park,
$90,200 House For Sale
LT3PH2 Southgate Business Park,
$129,800 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.