302 Hartman Ave is a single family home in Waterloo, IA. This home was built in 1913 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,850.
Frequently asked questions about 302 Hartman Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Hartman Ave is located in a community that is home to 28,770 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Hartman Ave has a median household income of $50,599 and spends about $42,994 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Hartman Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Hartman Ave include Central Middle School, East High School, and Fred Becker Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 302 Hartman Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Hartman Ave is about 16.7 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Hartman Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.