621 N Wales Dr,
Lake Wales, FL 33853
- 3 Beds
- 748 sqft
Est. Value* : $67,880
- 3 Beds
621 N Wales Dr is a single family home in Lake Wales, FL. This home was built in 1925 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 748 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/8/2016, this property sold for $50,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,880. Frequently asked questions about 621 N Wales Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 621 N Wales Dr is located in a community that is home to 38,600 residents, which has increased by 10.1% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 621 N Wales Dr has a median household income of $42,884 and spends about $38,618 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 621 N Wales Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 621 N Wales Dr include Bartow Senior High School, and McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 621 N Wales Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 621 N Wales Dr is about 61.1 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 621 N Wales Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
701 SPRINGER DRIVE,
$163,900 House For Sale
222 DR J A WILTSHIRE AVENUE E,
$177,500 House For Sale
816 HIGHLAND CREST LOOP,
$199,500 House For Sale
273 SUMMIT AVENUE,
$219,900 House For Sale
967 OLD SCENIC HIGHWAY,
$175,000 House For Sale
983 OLD SCENIC HIGHWAY,
$175,000 House For Sale
1057 Highland Crest Circle,
$189,000 House For Sale
420 E CENTRAL AVENUE,
$178,500 House For Sale
847 N LAKESHORE BOULEVARD,
$287,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bartow Senior High School||9-12||2,226||121||18.3||16.13 mi|
|McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy||6-8||825||51||16.1||1.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.