5805 Boulder Crk,
Austin, TX 78724
- 1,133 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,300
- 1,133 sqft
5805 Boulder Crk is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,133 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,300. Frequently asked questions about 5805 Boulder Crk and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5805 Boulder Crk is located in a community that is home to 8,299 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5805 Boulder Crk has a median household income of $35,770 and spends about $34,738 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5805 Boulder Crk is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 5805 Boulder Crk have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5805 Boulder Crk is about 45.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5805 Boulder Crk resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7406 Crystalbrook DR,
$374,900 House For Sale
7011 MILLRACE DR,
$420,000 House For Sale
7009 Millrace DR,
$225,000 House For Sale
5512 Burgundy DR,
$399,500 House For Sale
7609 Crystalbrook W DR,
$195,000 House For Sale
6313 Keegans DR,
$499,000 House For Sale
7001 Zachary DR,
$499,000 House For Sale
5715 Whitebrook DR,
$399,950 House For Sale
5312 Pecan Brook DR,
$220,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. This area has a reduced flood risk due to the presence of a nearby levee. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.