5958 E 13th St,
Kansas City, MO 64126
- 3 Beds
- 1,360 sqft
Est. Value* : $84,920
- 3 Beds
5958 E 13th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,920. Frequently asked questions about 5958 E 13th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5958 E 13th St is located in a community that is home to 6,926 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5958 E 13th St has a median household income of $25,873 and spends about $28,823 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5958 E 13th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 21.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5958 E 13th St include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and East High School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 5958 E 13th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5958 E 13th St is about 29.0 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5958 E 13th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6022 E 13 St,
$46,900 House For Sale
1700 Fuller Avenue,
$89,900 House For Sale
334 N BELMONT Boulevard,
$70,000 House For Sale
5225 Wilburn Court,
$74,950 House For Sale
307 Elmwood Avenue,
$229,900 House For Sale
4235 Windsor Avenue,
$190,000 House For Sale
2818 Denver Avenue,
$69,000 House For Sale
450 Blue Ridge Boulevard,
$130,000 House For Sale
2621 McKinley Avenue,
$89,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.48 mi|
|East High School||9-12||984||57.1||17.2||1.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.