215 Highway 10,
Gibbon, NE 68840
- 1,366 sqft
Est. Value* : $193,400
- 1,366 sqft
215 Highway 10 is a single family home in Gibbon, NE. This home was built in 1962 and includes 1,366 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $193,400. Frequently asked questions about 215 Highway 10 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Highway 10 is located in a community that is home to 2,353 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Highway 10 has a median household income of $36,735 and spends about $35,323 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Highway 10 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Highway 10 include Gibbon Elementary School, and Gibbon High School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.5% of the residents near 215 Highway 10 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Highway 10 is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Highway 10 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
4710 Linden Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
6907 Avenue K,
$335,000 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
3112 4th Avenue,
$147,900 For Sale
603 W 21st Street,
$219,000 For Sale
L6, B5 Deerfield Subdivision,
$30,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gibbon Elementary School||PK-6||366||23||15.8||0.58 mi|
|Gibbon High School||7-12||254||21.1||12||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.