215 Countryside Ln,
Elm Creek, NE 68836
- 1,537 sqft
Est. Value* : $227,900
- 1,537 sqft
215 Countryside Ln is a single family home in Elm Creek, NE. This home was built in 1981 and includes 1,537 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $227,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 Countryside Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Countryside Ln is located in a community that is home to 1,534 residents, which has decreased by -1.6% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Countryside Ln has a median household income of $35,763 and spends about $34,713 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Countryside Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Countryside Ln include Elm Creek Elementary School, and Elm Creek High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 215 Countryside Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Countryside Ln is about 24.6 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Countryside Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15200 Highway 30,
$74,900 For Sale
7310 W 29th Street,
$459,900 For Sale
5915 55th Avenue,
$1,395,000 For Sale
6335 46th Avenue,
$479,900 For Sale
6 Plaza Blvd,
$224,900 For Sale
15 Plaza Blvd,
$222,900 For Sale
3206 20th Avenue,
$429,900 For Sale
3407 20th Avenue,
$254,995 For Sale
1005 17th Avenue,
$292,650 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elm Creek Elementary School||PK-6||213||14.3||14.8||0.32 mi|
|Elm Creek High School||7-12||148||16||9.2||0.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.