Off Market

14105 SW 109th Pl,

Miami, FL 33176
  • 5 Beds
  • 1,632 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $346,400

  • 5 Beds
  • 1,632 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1974

Description

14105 SW 109th Pl is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,632 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/3/2014, this property sold for $5,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $346,400. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SW 109th Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14105 SW 109th Pl is located in a community that is home to 53,887 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.4%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SW 109th Pl has a median household income of $85,461 and spends about $61,601 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SW 109th Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SW 109th Pl include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.8% of the residents near 14105 SW 109th Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SW 109th Pl is about 55.6 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SW 109th Pl resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,632
Year Built
1974
Latitude
25.64
Longitude
-80.37
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
11/3/2014 $5,100 Sold
12/31/2014 $126,400 Sold
8/6/2015 $229,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,794 $0 $0 $167,721
2016 $2,756 $0 $0 $164,272
2015 $2,707 $0 $0 $119,621
2014 $1,433 $0 $0 $87,541
2013 $1,406 $0 $0 $86,248

Local Info

Population
53,887
Median Family Income
$85,461
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.6%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
72.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK
Gloria Floyd Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week