145 Cliff Rd,
Sterrett, AL 35147
- 2,178 sqft
Est. Value* : $385,000
- 2,178 sqft
145 Cliff Rd is a single family home in Sterrett, AL. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bathrooms and 2,178 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $385,000. Frequently asked questions about 145 Cliff Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 145 Cliff Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,555 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 145 Cliff Rd has a median household income of $56,888 and spends about $46,862 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 145 Cliff Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 145 Cliff Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 145 Cliff Rd is about 43.5 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 145 Cliff Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
214 CLAIRMONT RD,
$369,900 For Sale
72 Woodbury Dr,
$250,000 For Sale
1030 FAIRFIELD LN,
$439,900 For Sale
1045 Kings Way,
$304,900 For Sale
2467 FOREST LAKES LN,
$179,950 For Sale
818 HIGHLAND LAKES WAY,
$449,900 For Sale
180 HIGHLAND VIEW DR,
$895,000 For Sale
1005 PINE CLIFF CIR,
$399,900 For Sale
3119 HIGHLAND LAKES RD,
$389,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.