5910 E Washington St,
Indianapolis, IN 46219
- 3 Beds
- 2,062 sqft
Est. Value* : $145,400
- 3 Beds
5910 E Washington St is a single family home in Indianapolis, IN. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms and 2,062 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $145,400. Frequently asked questions about 5910 E Washington St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5910 E Washington St is located in a community that is home to 36,052 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5910 E Washington St has a median household income of $45,632 and spends about $40,446 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5910 E Washington St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 31.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5910 E Washington St include Arlington Community Middle School, and Ernie Pyle School 90. The average SAT score for this area is about 968 (482 for Math and 486 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 5910 E Washington St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5910 E Washington St is about 25.0 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5910 E Washington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
39 North Webster Avenue,
$239,900 House For Sale
5606 Terrace Avenue,
$30,000 House For Sale
5434 East 19th Place,
$110,000 House For Sale
916 North Grant Avenue,
$154,900 House For Sale
7010 East 13th Street,
$99,000 House For Sale
2024 North Dequincy Street,
$157,400 House For Sale
4005 East 11TH Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
4914 East 21st Street,
$85,000 House For Sale
1544 North Huber Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arlington Community Middle School||7-8||273||50||5.4||4.52 mi|
|Ernie Pyle School 90||PK-6||376||25||15||7.8 mi|
|Frederick Douglass School 19||PK-8||507||35||14.4||3.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.