5652 N College Ave,
Indianapolis, IN 46220
- 4 Beds
- 1,612 sqft
Est. Value* : $344,200
- 4 Beds
5652 N College Ave is a single family home in Indianapolis, IN. This home was built in 1909 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,612 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $344,200. Frequently asked questions about 5652 N College Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5652 N College Ave is located in a community that is home to 34,749 residents, which has decreased by -0.8% since 2000. 61.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5652 N College Ave has a median household income of $69,091 and spends about $53,238 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5652 N College Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 30.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 25.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5652 N College Ave include Arlington Community Middle School, and Center for Inquiry School 84. The average SAT score for this area is about 1046 (519 for Math and 527 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 69.4% of the residents near 5652 N College Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5652 N College Ave is about 26.1 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5652 N College Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6003 Washington Boulevard,
$529,000 House For Sale
5531 Central Avenue,
$625,000 House For Sale
6167 Carrollton Avenue,
$375,000 House For Sale
5880 Compton Street,
$410,000 House For Sale
4840 North Park Avenue,
$415,000 House For Sale
34 West 49th Street,
$398,000 House For Sale
5601 Kingsley Drive,
$285,000 House For Sale
5234 Hinesley Avenue,
$299,900 House For Sale
535 West Westfield Boulevard,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arlington Community Middle School||7-8||273||50||5.4||5.71 mi|
|Center for Inquiry School 84||K-8||415||26||15.9||0.19 mi|
|Ernie Pyle School 90||PK-6||376||25||15||5.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.