4030 Chandler Ave,
Chattanooga, TN 37410
- 1,136 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
4030 Chandler Ave is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes 1,136 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Chandler Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Chandler Ave is located in a community that is home to 4,658 residents, which has decreased by -15.3% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Chandler Ave has a median household income of $15,899 and spends about $22,650 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Chandler Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Chandler Ave include Calvin Donaldson Environmental Science Academy, and Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The average SAT score for this area is about 965 (470 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 4030 Chandler Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 12.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Chandler Ave is about 37.3 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Chandler Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4601 Oakland Ave,
$69,900 House For Sale
4201 Oakland Ave 199 7 200,
$59,900 House For Sale
22 W 51st St,
$63,500 House For Sale
223 W 37th St,
$113,900 House For Sale
5472 Florida Ave,
$285,000 House For Sale
5421 Shauff Pl,
$249,900 House For Sale
2723 Cannon Ave,
$37,000 House For Sale
1414 E 48th St,
$47,500 House For Sale
$27,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Calvin Donaldson Environmental Science Academy||PK-5||475||35.6||13.3||0.43 mi|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||3.35 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||7.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.