24003 Whitefield Ln,
Katy, TX 77493
- 4 Beds
- 1,986 sqft
Est. Value* : $162,300
- 4 Beds
24003 Whitefield Ln is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1981 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,986 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,300. Frequently asked questions about 24003 Whitefield Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24003 Whitefield Ln is located in a community that is home to 14,253 residents, which has increased by 23.6% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24003 Whitefield Ln has a median household income of $55,963 and spends about $46,320 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24003 Whitefield Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24003 Whitefield Ln include Katy J H, Morton Ranch High School, and Robert King Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 24003 Whitefield Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24003 Whitefield Ln is about 44.6 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24003 Whitefield Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1730 Great Meadows Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
24339 Goodwin Drive,
$279,000 House For Sale
24306 Lake Path Circle,
$269,000 House For Sale
24315 Tucker House Lane,
$189,000 House For Sale
24318 Pepperrell Place Street,
$235,000 House For Sale
24226 Lake Path Circle,
$269,900 House For Sale
24323 Dan River Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
24306 Schivener House Lane,
$234,000 House For Sale
24423 Pepperrell Place Street,
$224,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Katy J H||6-8||1,353||88.6||15.2||1.22 mi|
|Morton Ranch High School||9-12||3,529||214.9||16.4||2.76 mi|
|Robert King Elementary||PK-5||990||76||13||0.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.