3862 280th St is a single family home in Camanche, IA. This home was built in 1890 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,240 square feet of living space. In 6/12/2015, this property sold for $344,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,900.
Frequently asked questions about 3862 280th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3862 280th St is located in a community that is home to 4,892 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3862 280th St has a median household income of $40,364 and spends about $37,447 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3862 280th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3862 280th St include Camanche Elementary, Camanche High School, and Camanche Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 3862 280th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3862 280th St is about 15.9 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3862 280th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.