3871 Raven Ave,
Manly, IA 50456
- 3 Beds
- 1,648 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
3871 Raven Ave is a single family home in Manly, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,648 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3871 Raven Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3871 Raven Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,722 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3871 Raven Ave has a median household income of $29,348 and spends about $30,893 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3871 Raven Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 63.5% of the residents near 3871 Raven Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3871 Raven Ave is about 16.4 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3871 Raven Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.