1417 Hassell St,
San Angelo, TX 76901
- 1,096 sqft
Est. Value* : $90,310
1417 Hassell St is a single family home in San Angelo, TX. This home was built in 1958 and includes 1,096 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $90,310. Frequently asked questions about 1417 Hassell St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1417 Hassell St is located in a community that is home to 25,017 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1417 Hassell St has a median household income of $36,242 and spends about $34,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1417 Hassell St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1417 Hassell St include Alta Loma Elementary, Day Head Start, and Lake View High School. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 1417 Hassell St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1417 Hassell St is about 50.4 degrees in January and 85.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1417 Hassell St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1409 N Hillary Court,
$160,000 House For Sale
2600 Forest Park Ave,
$159,900 House For Sale
2702 Lindell Ave,
$130,000 House For Sale
2520 Forest Park Ave,
$74,000 House For Sale
2629 Raney St,
$146,900 House For Sale
2460 Glenwood Dr,
$132,750 House For Sale
2117 Forest Park Ave,
$92,500 House For Sale
2313 Houston St,
$129,000 House For Sale
8434 Lynx Lane,
$226,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alta Loma Elementary||PK-5||324||22||14.7||0.23 mi|
|Day Head Start||PK-12||240||0||0||2.8 mi|
|Lake View High School||9-12||1,162||88.8||13||3.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.