26925 SE 200th St is a single family home in Maple Valley, WA. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 5,130 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,217,000.
Frequently asked questions about 26925 SE 200th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26925 SE 200th St is located in a community that is home to 13,654 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26925 SE 200th St has a median household income of $75,085 and spends about $56,901 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26925 SE 200th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26925 SE 200th St include Shadow Lake Elementary, Summit Trail Middle School, and Tahoma Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1060 (530 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 26925 SE 200th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26925 SE 200th St is about 25.9 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26925 SE 200th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.