1004 Lee Road 157,
Opelika, AL 36804
- 1,822 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1004 Lee Road 157 is a single family home in Opelika, AL. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,822 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Lee Road 157 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Lee Road 157 is located in a community that is home to 12,109 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 81.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Lee Road 157 has a median household income of $55,561 and spends about $45,999 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Lee Road 157 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 1004 Lee Road 157 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Lee Road 157 is about 48.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Lee Road 157 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1788 PIERCE CHAPEL Road,
$450,000 House For Sale
14543 AL Hwy 51,
$169,900 House For Sale
2091 Wrights Mill Road,
$589,000 House For Sale
1591 Newman Dr,
$209,900 House For Sale
1502 Alex Ave,
$499,000 House For Sale
1989 JANABROOKE Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
2714 Mimms Lane,
$399,900 House For Sale
2707 Mimms Lane,
$420,000 House For Sale
1324 Azalea Dr,
$274,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.