Off Market

1108 Sunnyside Dr,

Columbia, TN 38401
  • 2,003 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $202,100

  • 2,003 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1966

Description

1108 Sunnyside Dr is a single family home in Columbia, TN. This home was built in 1966 and includes two bathrooms and 2,003 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $202,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sunnyside Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sunnyside Dr is located in a community that is home to 53,200 residents, which has increased by 12.2% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sunnyside Dr has a median household income of $47,724 and spends about $41,459 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sunnyside Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 12.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sunnyside Dr include Columbia Central High School, and J E Woodard Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1186 (575 for Math and 611 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1108 Sunnyside Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sunnyside Dr is about 34.3 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sunnyside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,003
Year Built
1966
Latitude
35.59
Longitude
-87.08
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,586 $0 $0 $43,700
2017 $1,586 $0 $0 $37,275
2016 $1,514 $0 $0 $37,275
2015 $1,514 $0 $0 $37,275
2013 $1,506 $0 $0 $37,300

Local Info

Population
53,200
Median Family Income
$47,724
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.1%
Median Homeowner Age
35.5
Households with Children
74.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Columbia Central High School 9-12
Northfield Academy   6-12
J E Woodard Elementary PK-7

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week