1108 Sequatchie Rd,
Pikeville, TN 37367
- 2,280 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,280 sqft
1108 Sequatchie Rd is a single family home in Pikeville, TN. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bathrooms and 2,280 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sequatchie Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sequatchie Rd is located in a community that is home to 9,007 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sequatchie Rd has a median household income of $34,134 and spends about $33,761 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sequatchie Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sequatchie Rd include Bledsoe County High School, Bledsoe County Middle School, and Pikeville Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1072 (568 for Math and 504 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 69.8% of the residents near 1108 Sequatchie Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sequatchie Rd is about 34.5 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sequatchie Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
151 Foothills Drive,
$199,900 For Sale
568 Old Spencer Rd,
$169,000 For Sale
1345 Rigsby Gap Road,
$315,000 For Sale
392 Blackburn Road,
$139,900 For Sale
195 Reece Road,
$104,000 For Sale
293 McGowan Rd,
$119,900 For Sale
351 Green Rd,
$229,900 For Sale
351 Green Rd,
$234,000 For Sale
2082 Bellview Rd,
$325,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bledsoe County High School||9-12||536||26.6||20.1||1.84 mi|
|Bledsoe County Middle School||6-8||392||24||16.3||2.06 mi|
|Pikeville Elementary||PK-5||467||33.5||13.9||1.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.