1108 Old Nashville Hwy,
Mc Ewen, TN 37101
- 1,484 sqft
Est. Value* : $134,300
- 1,484 sqft
1108 Old Nashville Hwy is a single family home in Mc Ewen, TN. This home was built in 1968 and includes two bathrooms and 1,484 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Old Nashville Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Old Nashville Hwy is located in a community that is home to 5,312 residents, which has decreased by -1.2% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Old Nashville Hwy has a median household income of $33,955 and spends about $33,666 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Old Nashville Hwy is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Old Nashville Hwy include Lakeview Elementary, and Mc Ewen High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.2% of the residents near 1108 Old Nashville Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Old Nashville Hwy is about 34.3 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Old Nashville Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1830 Deer Creek Road,
$899,900 For Sale
2195 Darrell Rye Rd,
$275,000 For Sale
5800 Poplar Grove Rd Lot 33,
$38,900 For Sale
880 Roy Donegan Road,
$180,000 For Sale
18 Hickory Lane,
$319,900 For Sale
16 Hickory Ln,
$306,400 For Sale
516 Poplar Bnd,
$339,900 For Sale
859 Conger St,
$435,000 For Sale
1369 Old Charlotte Pike,
$359,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview Elementary||PK-8||349||23||15.1||20.28 mi|
|Mc Ewen Elementary||PK-5||449||32||14||0.73 mi|
|Mc Ewen High School||9-12||306||20.9||14.6||0.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.