135 W 2nd St,
Lowell, OR 97452
- 3 Beds
- 1,088 sqft
Est. Value* : $192,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,088 sqft
135 W 2nd St is a single family home in Lowell, OR. This home was built in 1945 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,088 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. In 7/29/2019, this property sold for $240,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $192,500. Frequently asked questions about 135 W 2nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 135 W 2nd St is located in a community that is home to 965 residents, which has decreased by -7.2% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 135 W 2nd St has a median household income of $33,305 and spends about $33,309 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 135 W 2nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 135 W 2nd St include Lowell Junior/Senior High School, and Lundy Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1043 (535 for Math and 508 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 135 W 2nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 135 W 2nd St is about 39.1 degrees in January and 64.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 135 W 2nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
621 S 57th Place,
$44,900 House For Sale
333 57th Street,
$259,000 House For Sale
363 N 57th Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
5335 Main St. 153,
$65,000 House For Sale
$220,000 House For Sale
42805 DEERHORN RD,
$1,900,000 House For Sale
1200 S Street,
$305,000 House For Sale
2837 TANDY TURN,
$549,000 House For Sale
2652 RIVERWALK LOOP,
$715,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lowell Junior/Senior High School||7-12||167||8.3||20||0.49 mi|
|Lundy Elementary School||K-6||146||8.4||17.2||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.