Off Market

1341 Peters Branch Rd,

Crown City, OH 45623
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,152 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $82,850

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,152 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1984

Description

1341 Peters Branch Rd is a single family home in Crown City, OH. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, electric heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/6/2019, this property sold for $80,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,850. Frequently asked questions about 1341 Peters Branch Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1341 Peters Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,535 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1341 Peters Branch Rd has a median household income of $26,703 and spends about $29,338 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1341 Peters Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1341 Peters Branch Rd include Hannan Trace Elementary School, South Gallia High School, and South Gallia Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 69.7% of the residents near 1341 Peters Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1341 Peters Branch Rd is about 25.4 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1341 Peters Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,152
Year Built
1984
Latitude
38.64
Longitude
-82.21
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
8/6/2019 $80,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,018 $0 $0 $27,590
2016 $985 $0 $0 $27,340
2015 $985 $0 $0 $27,340

Local Info

Population
3,535
Median Family Income
$26,703
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.9%
Median Homeowner Age
34.9
Households with Children
79.5%
Unemployment Rate
10.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Hannan Trace Elementary School PK-5
South Gallia High School 9-12
South Gallia Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.75
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.