1341 Peters Branch Rd,
Crown City, OH 45623
- 2 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
Est. Value* : $82,850
- 2 Beds
1341 Peters Branch Rd is a single family home in Crown City, OH. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, electric heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/6/2019, this property sold for $80,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,850. Frequently asked questions about 1341 Peters Branch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1341 Peters Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,535 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1341 Peters Branch Rd has a median household income of $26,703 and spends about $29,338 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1341 Peters Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1341 Peters Branch Rd include Hannan Trace Elementary School, South Gallia High School, and South Gallia Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 69.7% of the residents near 1341 Peters Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1341 Peters Branch Rd is about 25.4 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1341 Peters Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9139 Union Ridge Road,
$249,000 House For Sale
6045 Willow Creek Road,
$385,000 House For Sale
16 Evans Heights,
$72,500 House For Sale
4254 Rush Hollow Road,
$195,000 House For Sale
523 Wallace Road,
$699,000 House For Sale
25 Wallace Drive,
$515,000 House For Sale
107 Thoroughbred Way,
$364,900 House For Sale
2573 Yates Crossing,
$249,900 House For Sale
418 Smelser Lane,
$43,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hannan Trace Elementary School||PK-5||238||16.9||14||3.56 mi|
|South Gallia High School||9-12||181||15.5||11.6||3.97 mi|
|South Gallia Middle School||6-8||127||7.2||17.6||3.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.75|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.